Conferencia Anual BALAS 2020
The purpose of this conference is to explore and promote research regarding the linkage between public institutions and (international) entrepreneurship. Latin America is a promising region for scholars in search of the answers to the causes and consequences of institutional changes and how they affect entrepreneurial activities.
BALAS 2020 Conference in Bogotá, hosted by La Salle University will set the stage to explore the answers to questions like:
- How does a changing or unstable public institutional environment affect (international) entrepreneurial activities?
- How do different types of underdeveloped public institutions constrain (international) entrepreneurial activities and innovation?
- What role do public institutions play in (international) entrepreneurship?
- How do institutions shape the conditions for (international) entrepreneurship?
Beside this special theme, BALAS 2020 will also cover issues on the general tracks listed below:
- Accounting, Management Information & Control Systems
- Consumer Behavior
- Corporate Finance
- Culture, Social and Ethical Issues
- Economics and Global Issues
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- Financial Markets, Investment and Risk Management
- Information Technology Management and Operations
- Management, HRM and Strategy
- Marketing Management
- Strategies for Global Competitiveness:
- Teaching Cases and Management Education
Scholars and Researchers with interests in Latin American business and economics issues.
Payments until March 1: COP706,400
Payments after March 1 and until April 1: COP1,412,800
Note: Once the registration is made, and if you are going to make your payment before March 1, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to proceed to make the respective adjustment of the value to be canceled.
La Salle University, Chapinero Campus
Carrera 5 # 59A-44
April 1 to 3, 2020
For more information:
Extension and Continuing Education Center
Tel (1) 348-8000 Exts. 1341 - 1342
School of Economics & Social Sciences
Telephone: 3488000 Ext. 1508
Universidad de La Salle.