The International La Salle Summer Academy is an internationalisation initiative at home aimed at national and international students who can participate in interdisciplinary training courses taught by invited Faculty members from several countries during the in-between semesters break period. The purpose of this program is to promote an international culture in university life, consolidating spaces that promote the generation of intercultural and communicative skills and the creation of an awareness of global citizenship and sustainable development.
- More than 70 different HEI have participated in this initiative.
- In the past five year more than 2.900 students have participated
- More than 160 international students from all continents
- More than 130 interdisciplinary courses have been offered
- More than 110 international professors have participated